Asia held hostage by Kim Jong Un's 'twisted fantasies'
- Kindle with your kale? Amazon to open shops in Whole Foods
- Villagers say United States soldier in Niger was bound, apparently executed
- Atom, Enchantress, And The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Join Injustice 2
- Republicans must turn their backs on Roy Moore
- Three hurt in vehicle attack near Toulouse: French police
- China's Single Day - bigger than Black Friday and expected to smash $20bn
- Inside the contract numbers if Ezekiel Elliott stays suspended for 6 games
- House Arrest Likely Punishment For LiAngelo Ball, UCLA Players Arrested In China
- Christopher Plummer replaces Spacey in Ridley Scott film
- Uber contracts with NASA to develop technology for flying taxis
- Sheep Can Recognize Obama's Face
- Facebook Working On Method To Prevent Revenge Porn
- Gay Talese to Kevin Spacey Accusers: 'Suck It Up'