Nikka Bella's Reaction to John Cena's Heartbreaking Plea on 'Today'

Nikki Bella Says She Only Shared a Bed With John Cena '30 Days Total Out of 6 Months' Prior to Split

When asked if shooting the show had any impact on the breakup, Nikki answered, "I felt so much pressure from the cameras, the world, my family, John, and I think I started taking care of everyone and forgot about me and that's what caused me, I don't know, I don't want to say 'snapped, ' I don't want to say 'a breakdown, ' but something like that, you know?" The couple broke up weeks before their scheduled wedding.

Still, the 41-year-old star said he believes she did in fact get his message.

Recently, however, Cena seemed to have a change of heart. "It was an unfortunate set of circumstances where our relationship ended". And this is something that people don't necessarily understand; when you live life in the public, you do something in private and maybe do something in public, that person can be like "well, you treat me two different ways". I am in my house alone surrounded by these emotionally strong memories.

"I've looked at myself every day, and I've tried to evaluate myself every day and the woman I love".

I still love Nicole.

Meghan Markle's father to not attend Royal Wedding after staged photoshoot fiasco
According to The Mail , Thomas was approached by a paparazzi to stage "fake photographs" which he would then be paid for. There is now speculation Meghan's mother Doria will walk her down the aisle .

Nikki has since responded to his comments, saying she's amazed by his words, but still wants to take time to think things through so that neither of them have any regrets.

The Blockers star continued: "I don't want anybody else". I want to make her my wife. Bella added, "I truly hope one day that we can work it out and get back together". It's because I love her, and in times of separation often times you speculate on what the other person is doing, and sometimes communication can get messed up.

For the rest of the interview, which was nearly six minutes long, he continues to talk about how much he wants to have children with Nikki. I'm at a point in my life where I kind of lost me and I want to find me and work on me.

For latest movie reviews, ratings and trailers, download the Desimartini App.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Meghan Markle's half-sister claims responsibility for dad's photoshoot set up
May 16, 2018 - 13:17
Samantha Grant was on Good Morning Britain defending Thomas Markle's decision to sell staged photos to paparazzi ahead of Royal wedding .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Marchessault nets twice as Knights pull even
May 16, 2018 - 13:11
They outscored Nashville 11-3 in their final two games at Bridgestone Arena where the Preds were 28-9-4 during the regular season. Hellebuyck chose paper. "We're definitely going to have a fun atmosphere", Marchessault said.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Al Horford's sister blasts JR Smith on Twitter
May 16, 2018 - 13:01
Horford's sister also tweeted out in disgust which she then chalked to "emotions clearly running high". He did a great job when he switched and he did a great job when he was in help.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Nokia X6 launch today, teaser highlights iPhone X display style
May 16, 2018 - 12:37
Sensors on the phone include Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope. At the time of writing, HMD has not confirmed any details about whether the Nokia X6 will be coming to global markets.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Do you know how much Sonam Kapoor's wedding ring cost?
May 16, 2018 - 12:21
No matter what you say, if there's anyone who deserves to be called a fashionista, it has to be Sonam Kapoor . Mahira had announced that she will be representing the beauty brand she endorses in a social media post.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top European Court Orders Russia to Compensate Navalny for Passport Restrictions
May 16, 2018 - 11:50
Navalny had previously been detained in January after joining a rally calling for a boycott of the presidential election. Navalny's lawyer Vadim Kobzev said the trial had "clearly political motives" as Putin begins his fourth Kremlin term.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Amazon cuts Whole Foods prices for Prime members
May 16, 2018 - 11:28
However this is an interesting idea, tying together this idea of providing fresh foods at a good price to Prime members. For instance, this week in Florida, wild-caught halibut steaks will be $9.99 a pound, about half the regular price.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Samsung Galaxy S9 has faster download speeds than the iPhone X
May 16, 2018 - 11:00
Samsung said Tuesday it's adding Burgundy Red to the stable of colors the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus is available in. The new colours come in addition to the original Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, Coral Blue, and Lilac Purple.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Gwyneth Paltrow's Daughter Is All Grown Up and Looks Exactly Like Her
May 16, 2018 - 10:40
Her dirty blonde hair was swept back into a bun, and the daughter of Blythe Danner stood in front of a gleaming set of gold-tinted metallic curtains.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Republicans pledge teacher raises ahead of Wednesday's rally in Raleigh
May 16, 2018 - 10:13
MS could be the next state to see teachers go on strike, according to analysis by the Brookings Institution. CMS says North Carolina is 43rd in the nation when it comes to per-pupil expenditures.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Ireland dresses down Israeli ambassador over Gaza border deaths
May 16, 2018 - 09:57
This step by the Trump administration was controversial because it broke with decades of U.S. policy and infuriated Palestinians. Russian Federation and China on Tuesday also raised concerns over the deadly violence.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Congressman who resigned after sex harassment settlement has new job
May 16, 2018 - 09:34
Blake Farenthold says he will not repay $84,000 in taxpayer money used to settle a sexual harassment suit against him. There is still no word on why the former congressman was such a good hire.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Europa League Final 2018: how and where to watch
May 16, 2018 - 09:32
Marseille have won only four of their 15 UEFA competition matches against Spanish opposition, losing eight. Where can I watch the Europa League final? "It will be a lovely game, a handsome final".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Georgia Tech Golf Tied for 3rd at NCAA Raleigh Regional
May 16, 2018 - 09:18
Senior Marc Peterson of Esko is at even par through nine holes thanks to a trio of birdies on the front nine of the East Course. Host NC State is second (-16), No. 28 Duke and No. 4 Georgia Tech share a tie for third, and Liberty is fifth (-11).

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Japan's First Quarter GDP Growth Seen Slowing Sharply In Setback For 'Abenomics'
May 16, 2018 - 08:59
It was the first decline in nine quarters, snapping the longest stretch of continued expansion since the late 1980s. Economists say while the contraction is temporary, the rebound will not be almost as strong as previous quarters.