Nikka Bella's Reaction to John Cena's Heartbreaking Plea on 'Today'

Nikki Bella Says She Only Shared a Bed With John Cena '30 Days Total Out of 6 Months&apos Prior to Split

When asked if shooting the show had any impact on the breakup, Nikki answered, "I felt so much pressure from the cameras, the world, my family, John, and I think I started taking care of everyone and forgot about me and that's what caused me, I don't know, I don't want to say 'snapped, ' I don't want to say 'a breakdown, ' but something like that, you know?" The couple broke up weeks before their scheduled wedding.

Still, the 41-year-old star said he believes she did in fact get his message.

Recently, however, Cena seemed to have a change of heart. "It was an unfortunate set of circumstances where our relationship ended". And this is something that people don't necessarily understand; when you live life in the public, you do something in private and maybe do something in public, that person can be like "well, you treat me two different ways". I am in my house alone surrounded by these emotionally strong memories.

"I've looked at myself every day, and I've tried to evaluate myself every day and the woman I love".

I still love Nicole.

These are the best horror movies on Netflix in May 2018
Netflix is producing, acquiring and plans to release 80 films this year ranging from "sub-million dollar titles" to "US$100 million-plus blockbusters", said Sarandos.

Nikki has since responded to his comments, saying she's amazed by his words, but still wants to take time to think things through so that neither of them have any regrets.

The Blockers star continued: "I don't want anybody else". I want to make her my wife. Bella added, "I truly hope one day that we can work it out and get back together". It's because I love her, and in times of separation often times you speculate on what the other person is doing, and sometimes communication can get messed up.

For the rest of the interview, which was nearly six minutes long, he continues to talk about how much he wants to have children with Nikki. I'm at a point in my life where I kind of lost me and I want to find me and work on me.

For latest movie reviews, ratings and trailers, download the Desimartini App.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Meghan Markle's half-sister claims responsibility for dad's photoshoot set up
May 16, 2018 - 13:17
Samantha Grant was on Good Morning Britain defending Thomas Markle's decision to sell staged photos to paparazzi ahead of Royal wedding .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Palestinian baby dies from tear gas inhalation: ministry
May 16, 2018 - 13:14
Israel's use of live fire has drawn worldwide criticism but the Israeli government says it is protecting its borders. The mother of 8-month-old Palestinian infant Laila al-Ghandour cries after her daughter was killed.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Marchessault nets twice as Knights pull even
May 16, 2018 - 13:11
They outscored Nashville 11-3 in their final two games at Bridgestone Arena where the Preds were 28-9-4 during the regular season. Hellebuyck chose paper. "We're definitely going to have a fun atmosphere", Marchessault said.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top #MeToo is here to stay: 'Game Of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
May 16, 2018 - 13:07
Clarke, who made her comments during an interview at Cannes , said actors need to be attentive during negotiations for roles. Emilia claimed to not know how it will end and said no-one would be able to predict it.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Al Horford's sister blasts JR Smith on Twitter
May 16, 2018 - 13:01
Horford's sister also tweeted out in disgust which she then chalked to "emotions clearly running high". He did a great job when he switched and he did a great job when he was in help.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Ramadan delayed as new moon not sighted
May 16, 2018 - 12:46
It's common practice across many Muslim-majority nations for liquor stores and hotels to curb the sale of alcohol during Ramadan . It's seen as a way to physically and spiritually detoxify by kicking impulses like morning coffee, smoking and midday snacking.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Nokia X6 launch today, teaser highlights iPhone X display style
May 16, 2018 - 12:37
Sensors on the phone include Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope. At the time of writing, HMD has not confirmed any details about whether the Nokia X6 will be coming to global markets.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Carrick: As coach, I'll give Mourinho my opinion
May 16, 2018 - 12:15
Former Manchester United star Neville believes the FA Cup final is a huge game for both Chelsea FC and Manchester United . I was thinking: 'Go and score, five, six, seven'.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Amazon cuts Whole Foods prices for Prime members
May 16, 2018 - 11:28
However this is an interesting idea, tying together this idea of providing fresh foods at a good price to Prime members. For instance, this week in Florida, wild-caught halibut steaks will be $9.99 a pound, about half the regular price.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top New Dark Energy Discovery Suggests Alien Life In Other Universes
May 16, 2018 - 11:04
Just five per cent the observable universe consists of known material such as atoms and subatomic particles. The group has distributed its outcomes in the diary Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Samsung Galaxy S9 has faster download speeds than the iPhone X
May 16, 2018 - 11:00
Samsung said Tuesday it's adding Burgundy Red to the stable of colors the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus is available in. The new colours come in addition to the original Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, Coral Blue, and Lilac Purple.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Injured Neuer in Germany's provisional squad, Emre Can left out
May 16, 2018 - 10:40
The 30-year-old Wagner has scored 4 goals in his 8 internationals and was part of last year's Confederations Cup-winning team. He also missed Euro 2016 through injury. "And apart from that he is a very good substitute", Loew said of Petersen.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Backed Barletta Underperforms In Pennsylvania Senate Primary Win
May 16, 2018 - 10:28
In March, Lamb narrowly beat Saccone in a district that President Donald Trump won in 2016 by about 20 percentage points. Knute Buehler has emerged from a crowded primary to capture the Republican nomination for OR governor.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top BT Sport to show UEFA Champions League Final free online
May 16, 2018 - 09:49
The final, as with all Champions League and Europa League games, will not be broadcast on any free-to-air television in the UK. BT Sport will make the Uefa Champions League final later his month available free to watch online.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Congressman who resigned after sex harassment settlement has new job
May 16, 2018 - 09:34
Blake Farenthold says he will not repay $84,000 in taxpayer money used to settle a sexual harassment suit against him. There is still no word on why the former congressman was such a good hire.