Nikka Bella's Reaction to John Cena's Heartbreaking Plea on 'Today'

John Cena and former fiance Nikki Bella

When asked if shooting the show had any impact on the breakup, Nikki answered, "I felt so much pressure from the cameras, the world, my family, John, and I think I started taking care of everyone and forgot about me and that's what caused me, I don't know, I don't want to say 'snapped, ' I don't want to say 'a breakdown, ' but something like that, you know?" The couple broke up weeks before their scheduled wedding.

Still, the 41-year-old star said he believes she did in fact get his message.

Recently, however, Cena seemed to have a change of heart. "It was an unfortunate set of circumstances where our relationship ended". And this is something that people don't necessarily understand; when you live life in the public, you do something in private and maybe do something in public, that person can be like "well, you treat me two different ways". I am in my house alone surrounded by these emotionally strong memories.

"I've looked at myself every day, and I've tried to evaluate myself every day and the woman I love".

I still love Nicole.

Injured Neuer in Germany's provisional squad, Emre Can left out
The 30-year-old Wagner has scored 4 goals in his 8 internationals and was part of last year's Confederations Cup-winning team. He also missed Euro 2016 through injury. "And apart from that he is a very good substitute", Loew said of Petersen.

Nikki has since responded to his comments, saying she's amazed by his words, but still wants to take time to think things through so that neither of them have any regrets.

The Blockers star continued: "I don't want anybody else". I want to make her my wife. Bella added, "I truly hope one day that we can work it out and get back together". It's because I love her, and in times of separation often times you speculate on what the other person is doing, and sometimes communication can get messed up.

For the rest of the interview, which was nearly six minutes long, he continues to talk about how much he wants to have children with Nikki. I'm at a point in my life where I kind of lost me and I want to find me and work on me.

For latest movie reviews, ratings and trailers, download the Desimartini App.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Meghan Markle's half-sister claims responsibility for dad's photoshoot set up
May 16, 2018 - 13:17
Samantha Grant was on Good Morning Britain defending Thomas Markle's decision to sell staged photos to paparazzi ahead of Royal wedding .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Marchessault nets twice as Knights pull even
May 16, 2018 - 13:11
They outscored Nashville 11-3 in their final two games at Bridgestone Arena where the Preds were 28-9-4 during the regular season. Hellebuyck chose paper. "We're definitely going to have a fun atmosphere", Marchessault said.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Al Horford's sister blasts JR Smith on Twitter
May 16, 2018 - 13:01
Horford's sister also tweeted out in disgust which she then chalked to "emotions clearly running high". He did a great job when he switched and he did a great job when he was in help.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Ramadan delayed as new moon not sighted
May 16, 2018 - 12:46
It's common practice across many Muslim-majority nations for liquor stores and hotels to curb the sale of alcohol during Ramadan . It's seen as a way to physically and spiritually detoxify by kicking impulses like morning coffee, smoking and midday snacking.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Do you know how much Sonam Kapoor's wedding ring cost?
May 16, 2018 - 12:21
No matter what you say, if there's anyone who deserves to be called a fashionista, it has to be Sonam Kapoor . Mahira had announced that she will be representing the beauty brand she endorses in a social media post.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Chelsea must show ambition with new signings, says Hazard
May 16, 2018 - 12:05
He said: "That's why I'm taking my time". "I want good players, because I want to win the Premier League next season. The forward, one of the world's best players, would not commit to a time-frame for making a decision on his future.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Meghan Markle's father to not attend Royal Wedding after staged photoshoot fiasco
May 16, 2018 - 11:56
According to The Mail , Thomas was approached by a paparazzi to stage "fake photographs" which he would then be paid for. There is now speculation Meghan's mother Doria will walk her down the aisle .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Petrol, diesel prices hiked
May 16, 2018 - 11:52
Diesel prices were increased by 21 paise in Delhi and Kolkata and by 22 paise and 23 paise in Mumbai and Chennai respectively. The centre had cut excise duty on petrol and diesel by Rs 2 per litre in October last year for the first time in four years.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top European Court Orders Russia to Compensate Navalny for Passport Restrictions
May 16, 2018 - 11:50
Navalny had previously been detained in January after joining a rally calling for a boycott of the presidential election. Navalny's lawyer Vadim Kobzev said the trial had "clearly political motives" as Putin begins his fourth Kremlin term.

A Look at Price Fluctuation of Kulicke and Soffa (KLIC)
May 16, 2018 - 11:17
For example, if the price of a stock is going up, but volume is declining, it can be a bearish signal. (NasdaqGS: KLIC ) is 28. The ATR may be used by market technicians to enter and exit trades, and it is a useful tool to add to a trading system.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top New Dark Energy Discovery Suggests Alien Life In Other Universes
May 16, 2018 - 11:04
Just five per cent the observable universe consists of known material such as atoms and subatomic particles. The group has distributed its outcomes in the diary Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Click it or Ticket campaign starts May 21
May 16, 2018 - 10:45
If the driver has a restricted license, all passengers in the vehicle must be properly buckled up. Arkansas state law requires all front seat passengers, not just drivers, be properly buckled up.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Ireland dresses down Israeli ambassador over Gaza border deaths
May 16, 2018 - 09:57
This step by the Trump administration was controversial because it broke with decades of U.S. policy and infuriated Palestinians. Russian Federation and China on Tuesday also raised concerns over the deadly violence.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Europa League Final 2018: how and where to watch
May 16, 2018 - 09:32
Marseille have won only four of their 15 UEFA competition matches against Spanish opposition, losing eight. Where can I watch the Europa League final? "It will be a lovely game, a handsome final".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Japan's First Quarter GDP Growth Seen Slowing Sharply In Setback For 'Abenomics'
May 16, 2018 - 08:59
It was the first decline in nine quarters, snapping the longest stretch of continued expansion since the late 1980s. Economists say while the contraction is temporary, the rebound will not be almost as strong as previous quarters.